- Twin ports livewell pump
- Dual outlet ports with one additional 1/2” npt port for connection to a wash down pump.
- W/ 90° pick up tube
- Discharge port can be rotated 360° for convenient installation.
- C/w 90° elbow discharge port
- Motor cartridge can be replaced easily.
- Design with air lock prevention.
CAPACITY :1100 GPH (4163 LPH)
AMP DRAW :6A
FUSE SIZE :8A
HOSE DIA. :1” (25.4mm)
DELIVERY HEAD :11.5 FT.
DIMENSION :142.9x76.8x225.9mm (5.63”x3.02”x8.89”)
TMC Technology Corp., herein referred to as “TMC”, warrants that its marine equipment (the “Product”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date TMC ships out the Product to original purchaser (who buys directly from TMC). This limited warranty is not transferable, and only applies to the original purchaser (the “Direct Purchaser”).
Should a defect in workmanship or materials in Products or Parts arise during the one year warranty, TMC will, at its opinion, repair such Products or Parts, or replace them with identical or similar parts. Any replacement product shall be warranted only for the remainder of the original product warranty, and shall not extend the original warranty period.
However, TMC is not responsible for (under this warranty) costs of shipping or transportation of the Products or Parts thereof to or from its facility, as well as costs of labor, dismantling or reinstalling of the Products or Parts. TMC’s liability shall not exceed the purchase price of the Product.
- This warranty does not apply if the Product or Parts has been repaired, altered, misused, modified, mistreated, water-damaged, or if the serial number has been removed, defaced, or changed.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of seals and/or stators, or results of dry-running or if damage occurs due to improper maintenance.
- This warranty does not cover damage is caused by misuse, abuse, accident; failure to operate or install Products as specified in owner’s manual; or failure to use the Products accordance with the water conditions specified in the owner’s manual.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by water freezing inside Product.
The foregoing Warranty is exclusive of and in lieu of all other warranties whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness except those implied by law, and then only for the minimum duration thereof.
The furnishing of a repair or replacement part shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of TMC, whether on warranty, contract, or negligence, and in no event will TMC be liable for damages; direct or consequential.
TMC further disclaims any liability for economic loss arising from claims of product failure, negligence, defective design, manufacturing defect, failure to warn and/or instruct, lack of seaworthiness, and any other theory of liability not expressly covered under the terms of this limited warranty.
Voltage is too low
Abnormal wire connection
Abnormal switch connection
Voltage is too low
Water level is lower than the impeller
Discharge hose is kinked/blocked/air-locked or split/disconnected
Discharge route is too high
Discharge hose is too long
Air remains in the discharge route
Blocked bottom strainer
Impeller is worn out or damaged
Please contact original seller or TMC manufacture for further assistance if above chart will not answer your questions.
- For safety purpose, please disconnect power to the pump before servicing the product.